Learn all the programs, products, and services I use in my business!
I have the honor of serving as the Director of Click Pro, a modern network of professional photographers that has the goal of amplifying the voice of women in photography worldwide. We represent over 1300 of the top female photographers and partner with major photography brands to advance gender equality within the arts.
First and foremost, I want to invite you to join the community that has shaped who I am and hundreds of others. Together, we are changing the way the world views women in photography.
Starting at $250
Similar to the one-on-one, this is customized to your needs and the perfect option for anyone that lives outside the Phoenix area.
After gathering a portfolio of 30-50 images, we will review them separately and then together, discussing their individual strengths/weaknesses and your complete body of work. I will help you see you areas of growth and set up various goals to improve who you are as an artist.
Starting at $400
Each session is customized to your needs. I am an open book and will answer any & all questions you may have.
We can get you confident shooting in manual, learn the documentary approach, watch me edit and demystify Photoshop. Or follow me on a session set-up just for you to learn! I will walk through how I prep my clients, ways to achieve honest emotions, and how to "see the light"!
In a series of instructional videos, you’ll learn how to read a photograph, how to use intentional rulebreaking to tell a story, and how to draw your viewer into and around the frame.
• Learn how light affects color and contrast, and discover how you can use color in your work to pull the viewer’s attention to your subject.
• Courtney will bring you behind the scenes to examine both her own images and compelling images from other photographers. You’ll learn what works, why, and how to apply the lessons to your own work.
• Over 10 hours of video instruction!
• PDF Reference Guide and Quiz
Remember the best story you have ever heard heard? Maybe it was a bedtime tale your father created during your childhood, a popular TED talk that inspires you, or the way your husband tells the story of when you two first met. What makes that story so powerful? Storytelling is both a natural talent and a learned craft. Much like an aspiring authors do, we are going to learn how to construct a powerful visual narrative. We will examine the tools needed to express ideas and emotion. By analyzing literature and art, we will construct a new language for dynamic storytelling and the relationship between our mind’s eye and the camera. This class will develop the student’s ability to integrate various storytelling approaches, create single frame stories and photo essays, compose an effective communication strategy, and offer new tools for emphasizing the moments.
• Create a language around how to approach, execute and analyze a photograph.
• The three principles that can have the greatest impact on an image and how it is perceived by your viewer.
• Exercises based on the lesson to engage your imagination and personal voice.
• Offer critique and personal perspective in analyzing different narrative works.
• Understand properties and characteristic that help to develop a story.